Energy Captive Management, LLC (ECM), a wholly-owned insurance management services subsidiary of Energy Insurance Mutual Limited (EIM), was formed on January 1, 2015 to provide administrative support to Energy Insurance Services, Inc. (EIS) Mutual Business Program (MBP) participants. ECM provides a broad range of services to EIS and its MBPs, including policy issuance, premium accounting, claims administration, reinsurance reporting and collection, and regulatory support.
ECM works collaboratively with EIS and MBPs to provide responsive risk management and captive insurance solutions that are tailored to individual MBP needs. This manuscripted approach to risk management has been a hallmark of EIS during its almost 10 years as a leading South Carolina sponsored-cell captive insurance company.
ECM staff members have a wide range of experience with energy captive insurance entities extending across a number of captive domiciles and encompassing a range of structures, with significant experience in audit, management and other disciplines in the alternative risk arena.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Marcus V. Brown, Entergy Corporation (Chair)
- M. Bridget Reidy, Exelon Corporation (Vice-Chair)
- G. Thomas Bolton, III, Energy Insurance Mutual Limited
- Jeffrey M. Tkacz, Energy Insurance Mutual Limited
- Tobias P. Burke, Energy Captive Management, LLC.
- G. Thomas Bolton, III - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jeffrey M. Tkacz - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Tobias P. Burke - Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Kevin R. Wolff - Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
410 Mill Street, Suite 401, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Fax: 1 (800) 341-6801
Energy Insurance Services Vice President and Chief Operating Officer