Energy Captive Management, LLC (ECM), a wholly-owned insurance management services subsidiary of Energy Insurance Mutual Limited (EIM), was formed on January 1, 2015 to provide administrative support to Energy Insurance Services, Inc. (EIS) Mutual Business Program (MBP) participants. ECM provides a broad range of services to EIS and its MBPs, including policy issuance, premium accounting, claims administration, reinsurance reporting and collection, and regulatory support.
ECM works collaboratively with EIS and MBPs to provide responsive risk management and captive insurance solutions that are tailored to individual MBP needs. This manuscripted approach to risk management has been a hallmark of EIS during its almost 10 years as a leading South Carolina sponsored-cell captive insurance company.
ECM staff members have a wide range of experience with energy captive insurance entities extending across a number of captive domiciles and encompassing a range of structures, with significant experience in audit, management and other disciplines in the alternative risk arena.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Carter M. Reid, Dominion Energy, Inc. (Chairman)
- Brian X. Tierney, American Electric Power Service Corporation (Vice Chairman)
- G. Thomas Bolton, III, Energy Insurance Mutual Limited
- Scott K. Goodell, Energy Insurance Mutual Limited
- Randall L. Martin, Energy Insurance Services, Inc.
- Scott Goodell - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Randall Martin - Vice President
- Tommy Bolton - Vice President - Chief Financial Officer
- Tobias Burke - Vice President - Chief Accounting Officer
- Jeff Tkacz - Controller and Corporate Secretary
- Kevin R. Wolff - Assistant Corporate Secretary
- Taniyka Ragland - Assistant Corporate Secretary
409 King Street, Suite 201, Charleston, SC 29403
Fax: 1 (800) 341-6801