2019 Risk Managers Information Meeting
After the meeting, each Risk Manager or Member Representative attendee should submit an EIM expense report (below) for reimbursement (converted to US dollars if applicable). Include all receipts and a copy of your airline ticket. If you have any questions concerning these reimbursement guidelines, please contact Taniyka Ragland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EIM will reimburse each Member Company for the expenses incurred by one Risk Manager or Member Representative attending the meeting.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may send an alternate representative from your company.
If no one from your company is able to attend, you can send your Broker. However, Broker expenses will not be covered.
All attendees will be responsible for resort charges upon departure from the hotel.
Below are the guidelines for the expenses that will and will not be reimbursed by EIM
The expenses that will be reimbursed:
- Travel expenses equivalent to air travel for one person Coach Class fare only. Airfare reimbursement maximum is $1,000.
- Taxi service from the airport to the hotel will be reimbursed up to $60. A receipt is required.
- Shuttle service will be provided from the hotel to the airport on Tuesday only. If shuttle service is not available, EIM will reimburse for taxi service up to $60 on Tuesday only.
- For Risk Managers, Sunday and Monday nights lodging will be covered by EIM. However, if you are attending an all-day tour on Sunday, Saturday night’s stay will be also be covered.
- The following meals will be reimbursed up to $50 per person: dinner Saturday if doing an all-day tour on Sunday, breakfast Sunday and lunch on Sunday & Monday (if you are not on a tour or golfing).
- Each traveler will be reimbursed for one baggage fee.
The expenses that will not be reimbursed:
- Flight expenses (seating upgrades, extra leg room or early check-in)
- Rental car.
- Hotel parking.
- Departing city airport parking or car/taxi service.
- Travel meals (to/from the meeting).
- Internet service.
- Personal items purchased (golf balls, apparel, souvenirs).
- Expenses incurred by Brokers attending the meeting.
- Activities or amenities not organized by EIM (add-on spa services, hotel room mini bar, etc.).