Summary of discussion items:
- EIM management and the IAC discussed the Risk Managers Information Meeting. Overall the meeting and speakers were well received. EIM received positive feedback from the attendees.
- EIM management and the IAC task force committees discussed the following:
- Cyber Liability – task force reported on the University of Cambridge cyber report.
- Renewables – task force reported no further updates since the December meeting.
- Pollution – task force had no further updated, and is currently waiting on actions from the new Trump administration.
- Emerging Risk – task force reported continued investigations into fracking causing possible earthquakes. Investigations are also happening in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The next IAC meeting is on June 6, 2018 in Tampa, Florida.